Spend your winter holidays in Slovakia. Skiing in Slovakia has a long history and here in Slovakation we do skiing as well. We know the best ski resorts in Slovakia and we can advise you which one to choose if you are an advanced skier, freeride skier or you want to try skiing for the first time in your life.
If you let us organize the skiing holidays for you, we will take care of the accommodation, we will arrange the airport transfers, we will help you to hire ski gear and ski instructors if you would like to take lessons of skiing.
Slovakia is a great place to organize a ski course. When learning to ski, you don´t have to hit the biggest and longest ski slopes, but local, smaller and cheaper ski resorts could suit you much better. Our local English speaking ski instructors will help you to reach a certain level of skill and next time you can go to the Alps and enjoy the immense ski resorts.
Here are some tips for beginner skiers:
– Protect your skin from the cold, the wind and the sun
– Use sunglasses or goggles to protect your eyes
– Stay warm by using layers of clothes – You can take them off if you get too hot
– Make sure that you have adequate travel insurance
– Try and borrow ski clothes rather than buying at first (It is highly unlikely that you will not enjoy the experience but just in case!)
– Eat a big breakfast
– Take a rucksack so you can carry water, snacks, extra layers and your valuables
Whether you are a couple, family or a group of friends, feel free to CONTACT US. When contacting us, please let us know the following information:
- Date, time and place of your arrival and departure
- How many people are going to travel with you
- How many days you would like to spend skiing
- Woud you like to take a day off and visit some other place
- Do you want to take skiing lessons? For how many people?